Whilst every care has been taken during preparation of the company literature, no responsibility can be accepted by the company for any errors that may occur. We reserve the right to make any changes without notice. All prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
Settlement of Credit Accounts
Payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice (subject to credit approval). Following are the three principal ways to make a payment:
- By Cheque (direct to HSBC) – make cheque payable to ‘HSBC Invoice Finance (UK) Ltd’ and post to ‘HSBC Invoice Finance (UK) Ltd, Farncombe Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2BW’ quoting your HSBC account reference number and all relevant invoice numbers.
- By BACS (direct to HSBC) – to make a payment by BACS you will need to know the HSBC’s bank account details. Ring 01903 825825 for the account details. You will need to quote your HSBC account reference number and all relevant invoice numbers.
- By Credit/Debit Card – telephone The HSBC on 01903 825825 quoting your account number, your credit card number, expiry date, 3 digit security number and house number and postcode of the billing address, along with all relevant invoice numbers and the amount you wish to pay.
- Overdue accounts will be subject to interest being charged at 5% over base rate. Returned cheques will incur a charge of ￡10.
Reservation of Title
The risk in the goods shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery. However, all goods supplied will remain the property of The Cycle Division Ltd until the invoice has been paid in full. The Cycle Division Ltd reserve the right to take back any goods when a.) the goods are not paid for in full within credit terms or b.) the purchaser is declared bankrupt.
Any complaints should be made within 5 working days from date of invoice.
The following rates apply to the relevant areas below:
- UK mainland (except Scottish Highlands and Islands)
Orders less than ￡100 excl. VAT will be charged ￡8.99 for carriage.
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands and Islands
Orders less than ￡350 excl. VAT will be charged £45.00 for carriage.
- Eire, Channel Islands orders will be quoted for delivery.
Refunds and Damaged Goods
All sales are final except when goods are damaged or faulty. Any damaged or faulty goods must be notified to us by telephone or email within 48 hours of receipt. Any damaged or faulty goods must be returned to us to be checked and verified before a refund is issued. In the event an item was ordered incorrectly by the customer then please contact us. So long as the goods are in a saleable condition we often accept their return with the customer paying delivery costs. Again the goods must first be checked and verified by ourselves before a refund is issued.
To cancel your order, please telephone us during our normal business hours. Provided your order has not yet been processed, and your credit card has not been charged there is no fee. If your order has already been processed and/or your card was charged, there is a 5% cancellation fee deducted from your refund.